Tribe Challenge – Reduce & Reuse Baseball
Play a game of Reduce & Reuse Baseball and see who has the best game.
Time for a little game of baseball! You can choose for each person to be on their own team or divide into equal teams. These are the rules:
- Each time you use one of the following products, you earn one strike:
- Cup, bottle or plate made from plastic, paper or Styrofoam
- Plastic straw
- Plastic bag
- Using a reusable bottle, cup, straw or bag earns you one base hit.
- Refusing a handout or freebie such as flyers, receipts and product samples earns you a homerun.
- Three strikes and you are out.
- Four base hits earn you one point.
- One homerun earns you one point.
- Person or team with the most points at the end of five days wins!
Your tribe may also consider visiting a recycling center this month to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of recycling.
Step #1: Plan it together! Decide which days your baseball game will run and if you will divide into teams or have every man for themselves.
Step #2: Share it! Tell someone outside of your tribe what your tribe will be up to this week.
Step #3: Complete it! Get you game on and play some ball.
Step #4: Post it! Be an agent of change and post the results of your work on your personal social media accounts with #Zero2HealthyHuman to be entered into our weekly giveaway. The more you post with #Zero2HealthyHuman, the more you inspire others and the more chances you have at winning. So be sure to let your friends know all that you are accomplishing through Zero to Healthy Human.